Following a recent shocking update from Google about his new move to come under “Alphabet”, Company has now decided to recreate or in other words ‘Refine’ its Logo. (bit.ly/1EvU49a)
When you will visit the Google page, a hand rubbing and rewriting Google Doodle in the new sans-serif typeface containing colored crayon is really interesting to look at. In the end, the hand tilted the “e” a little bit upwards. Besides this, the blue letter 'g' is capitalized to ‘G’ and presented in the colored form.
Journey of Logo designs:
Getting into the history, Google has resigned its logo several times.
- In 1998: Sergey Brin designed a computerized version of Google logo by using the GIMP (Graphical program).
- In 1999: Exclamation mark and color of G (Green to blue) has been supplemented to logo as to give a new refined look.
- In 2010: Company recreated the logo and designed in Catull typeface removing exclamation mark.
- In 2013: Till 2013, the logo reconstructed to reduce the distance of the shadow projection as well as modify Google’s second ‘o’ with the distinct yellow color.
- Till 2015: Logo revamped to flat letters along with the remotion of shadows.
- Finally revealed in September 2015: The new sans-serif typeface logo renovated
Shaping its future
With the newly revised logo, Company is all set to bang up its new looks, features, and products in the market. In the company's last blog (bit.ly/1JvGik1), Google said, while highlighting all about the logo.
“Aims to make Google more accessible and useful to our users"
Google considering this new footstep as giving an outstanding turn to the company, shaping its future with an infallible image as said in the blog…
"Today we're introducing a new logo and identity family that reflects this reality and shows you when the Google magic is working for you, even on the tiniest screens. As you'll see, we've taken the Google logo and branding, which were originally built for a single desktop browser page, and updated them for a world of seamless computing across an endless number of devices and different kinds of inputs (such as tap, type, and talk)."
In upcoming days, Let's see what Google updates to glam its features and appearance. I know you must be eagerly waiting for it and Me too!